Dear SHED Columbus family,
We hope you've enjoyed our free live stream classes! We want our community to stay as normal as possible (or a least mentally sane in quarantine). So we are excited to continue to connect with each other as a community everyday and lean on those around us virtually during this time. Posting a workout is one thing. But our trainers are ready to help you through those at-home workouts live & together!
Beginning Monday, members may continue to use their current membership/packages. If you are not currently a member but would like to join SHED virtually, we would LOVE to have you. There are NEW discounted pricing options for our virtual classes:
The classes that are currently on our website will remain on there for you to reference and mix in with the paid Zoom classes. We hope you continue to stick with us and help support SHED during this unprecedented time.
We are going to continue to bring you LIVE 30 to 40 minute SHED classes that you can do in the comfort of your own home because #socialdistancing.
Please follow these steps below to register for your zoom classes:
1. These classes are all scheduled on MINDBODY! Please follow the normal booking process through SHED app or SHED Columbus website.
2. Prior to class you will receive an email with a link to join a meeting and the new meeting ID.
Please confirm before Monday that you have opted in to receive auto emails or you will not get the meeting link via email.
3. Click the link to join the meeting.
4. Use the Meeting ID to join our community and see everyone's faces virtually!
5. You will have the option to either have your video ON or OFF. We recommend turning ON your screen so our trainers can interact with you during the workout
6. Sweat and connect with fellow SHED members!
7. Share the love! Invite family and friends to join you!
Thank you so much for the unwavering support and patience as we navigate this situation. As always, do not hesitate to email our team directly with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Thank you for being a part of the SHED Columbus community!
We will be back together soon - stronger than ever!